Offre de stage / Internship opportunities
The Caurette Editions are looking for an intern who would start at the end of August -beginning of September 2019 and be part of our team for about 6 months in order to help us develop our activity both in France and internationaly.
What we would expect from you:
- Use the different lists of French and European bookshops to develop our sales.
- Create a data base of professional clients in France and in Europe.
- Taking care of the orders from bookshops and private individuals through our different ordering platforms.
- Help to create a catalogue.
- Help us with our communication (print, video, internet).
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate or undergraduate student
- Dynamic, welcoming, you can work alone as well as part of a team.
- You are interested by the book market both in Franc and internationally (we mostly sell internationally).
- Minimum A1 level in French (if it is not your mother tongue) and in English. If you speak German, it would be a huge plus.
- You are able to take decisions.
- You have your driving licence.
You will be paid at the standard rate for an internship in France.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a motivation letter (in French) to firstname.lastname@example.org.